RANDOM POTATOES 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeph's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Xeph's GM application Empty Xeph's GM application

Post  Xeph Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 am

*This is a different format but i hope it will be accepted.*
In Game Name (IGN): Xeph *Will be creating if server is on*

First Name:Xeph

Country you are currently residing in and Timezone:
-Singapore.. not really sure with the time zone through...

Are you able to speak, read, and write fluently in any other language besides English? If yes, list them.
-I am fluent in English and in Chinese.. and some Japanese thanks to my personal hobby as an otaku.

Average number of hours per day you will be playing WolfMs:
- I usually play 3~5 hours.It depends if i'm free .

Number of hours per day you would be able commit:
-Every single hour I am on WolfMs

Number of hours per vacation day you would be able to commit:
-I would be able to commit at least 3 hours .

How long have you been playing WolfMs? How familiar are you with the structure of WolfMs? Please explain.
- I haven play WolfMs yet but i believe it would be a good server. I dont know anything yet till i try.
Which aspect of WolfMs do you value most?
-I value everything. i am not trying to be a suck up but i really do value all the aspects of WolfMs. All the players, the admin, the GMs, everything.

Name one thing you believe WolfMs can improve on and explain how you would contribute to making this improvement a reality, if selected.
- I think that WolfMS can improve by having more beta tester *that is IF there is*.. To check on each section
in the server

Why are you applying for the GM position? What do you hope to accomplish by becoming a GM?
- I am applying for the GM position be able to help the server. I think i can help a lot of things.I can host events for players since they are always asking for one.
I can code too.. But not really well through >.>
Are you willing and able to follow specific rules and directions well?
-Yes I am willing to be able to follow specidic rules and directions. I wouldnt have applied if i wasnt going to.

Do you have any previous GM experience? If yes, provide details and the IGN of your GM character(s) in (an)other server(s):
-I have never been a GM on any other servers.But i do host server before. Although this is my first time I shall try my best.

Is there any reason you should not be selected to become a GM?
-My kindness?

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?
-I am quite a responsible person. I am also friendly and can easy blend in. I don't argue much unless i really know whats right and wrong.

What do you think is the most important responsibility of a GM?
- I believe that the most important responsibility of a GM is that he/she does not help one who's wrong .

What does being a GM mean to you?
-It means a responsible, helpful, and not someone who easily make a fool out of someone. I believe this is what most GMs should be like.

What qualities and skills could you offer that others could not?
- I am a very caring person who cares for others. Other than that I think i am like the rest .

Have you ever disagreed with a GM's action? If yes, what would you have done as a GM in that situation?
-No I have never argued with a GM's action but i have disagreed with one GM's action. I would try to stop that gm to make a fool out of someone.

How would you describe your personality?
- My personality... its kind of personal but i could be labeled as a caring,friendly bear

If selected, what kind of GM would you strive to be?
- I would strive to be a good GM. I would help others without hesitation and ban hackers which deserved to be ban*means glitcher doesnt count,if they happen to be glitched*. Other than that i will try my best.

On a scale of 1-10, how devoted are you willing to be to your GM duties and responsibilities?
- I would say a 10. When i devote myself to anything, i would try my very best until i die. I will try my best and would never back down from anything.

Hypothetically, is there any reason why you would not choose to accept the GM position?
-Well... I dont think there is any reason.

Email and/or MSN: th-sadistic@live.com.sg . Note: Dont spam

Yours Faithfully,
Xeph(TurtleBear)

Last edited by Xeph on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Xeph

Back to top Go down

Xeph's GM application Empty Re: Xeph's GM application

Post  Poke Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 am

Thumbs up bro cheers

Poke

Back to top Go down