RANDOM POTATOES 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TimeX's GM App

3 posters

Go down

TimeX's GM App Empty TimeX's GM App

Post  kannelal Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm

IGN: TimeX
How long have you been playing WMS?: About 1 or 2 weeks. I origanly put down 7-8 years because i thought u put a typo instead of GMS. Sorry about that.
About: I am a 15 year old kid. Not much to tell about me. But i take karate. I m in 10th grade. I have a brother. I live in New York, USA.
What can you do for us?: I have a lot of experience in being a GM. And hopefully i can make the mapleing experience betetr for everyone playing this server.
Experience: I have been a GM on Sydney MS. This server shut down.
I am currently a GM on DarkGee MS
Was a GM on Desu MS. This server shut down.
Currently awaiting my reply for GMship on Devil Story
I am currently a Co-Owner on OvechkinStory.
Examples/Proof: Well you can ask ne one on DGMS that i m a good GM. I do not lie. I also do not abuse my power as a GM.
Why do you think you should be a GM?: Cuz i would be a great addition to ur staff. I can help control people if they get out of hand and host a couple of events to make the maple experienec fun for the players
Other: I kinda know the owner a little cuz she plays DGMS a little. So idk if that will help much -_-". Hope u guys like what i fixed xP. Thak you for reading.

Last edited by kannelal on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misreading a Typo and Adding a server in which i have experience.)

kannelal

Back to top Go down

TimeX's GM App Empty Accepted?OR NOT?

Post  Krystal Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, you ARE a good gm but, you haven't been playing for EXACTLY 7-8 years. Now THAT'S lying. We might accept you if you played at least a month. Thank You for your attempt.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

TimeX's GM App Empty Re: TimeX's GM App

Post  Gretal Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Well, sorry if this critic is a little harsh, I'm in a bad mood (apologies.) and I'm gonna give it straight to you.

Err..what Crystal saidd. About the 7-8 years thing. Noo. We haven't even been open for that long. Don't lie -- no one wants a dishonest GM. You were probably kidding or something, but alriiight. I'll just count that as a sense of humor. For now.

Alright, your experience is good, I think, though I would prefer you would give me some straight-up proof. Screenshots, videos, links, whatever. But okay, I'll believe you.
Seems like you are/have been GM on a lot of pservers, obviously.
About that "was" a GM thing. What happened? Did they kick you off? Or did the server shut down? Or did you just ditch them? We needa know this stuff.

"I can help control people..."
Uhh, okay, no.
Don't control them, we don't do that. Help when you're in need. Break up arguments. Solve problems. Give suggestions. But please, please, please (for the sake of our players), do not, I repeat, Do Not force them to do stuff. They do what they want, but then, there are consequences. Maybe I'm wrong on this part, excuse me for that, but that sentence seemed a little hazy.

Now, Parth, you do have quite some GM experience, yes?
I hope you're wanting to be GM to help out, not for the power or the godly-ness over other players.
Not saying I'm suspecting any of that, maybe you actually are made of good intentions.

But in case you haven't noticed yet, we're not hiring.
Your app has been rejected (by me anyway.), for now.
Yes, for now. If we ever needa hire, we might look back at this app and maybe even consider it.
And yeah, thanks for attempting, the first one who actually had the guts to post here. ;O

Again, sorry for being so harsh, I'm in a bad mood and I'm just giving you a very straight opinion.

Gretal
Admin

https://randompotato69.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

TimeX's GM App Empty Re: TimeX's GM App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum